PSA: Bullies PSA: Bullies

Not much of an effort, not much of an animation...

Here I'm rating the animation, I will give you a 4/5 vote for the meaning of the animation.

These kind of informative animations that lack FBF should run at higher framerates, in my opinion. You could easily have upped the fps to, say at least 60...

Animation aside, I agree with you in many ways. But still you seriously should've left out the 'innocent until proven guilty', by the sole reason that people tend to react similiarly to abuse, you wouldn't want some psycho running around now would you? Now you're probably thinking that this is really fucking unfair, the whole idea of someone fucking up your life and you're the one that has to pay for it. But you can't really escape the clutches of reality, life is fucking unfair.

And seriously, who the hell in christian religion decided that animals have no souls? I'm gonna stop (unlikely) killing flies from now on!

Pineapples Pineapples

Well

Wow really ugly, you animate like a 3 year old...

But then again, somehow you managed to pull this off, I am glad that I watched this and that they put it on the frontpage.. Because this was AWESOME..

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

pwnd

lol, somewhat disgusting, but it was damn funny

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Great Game§

Great game, and the previous reviewer can go suck his ass!

Bump Copter 2 Bump Copter 2

Wow nice

Nice Job NB!! Keep up the good work and bring us some more games :D:D:D:D:D

You make amazing things together

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

very good..

hmm.. good but the bug ^^

Illy Illy

Good for it's genre.

Not my kind of music, but this is pretty good actually.

5/5

-*Heaven of Inspiration*- -*Heaven of Inspiration*-

Awesome!

The whole song was great... but the intro... omg that was amazing.
I don't know how to really review this song, I just had to tell you that it's awesome.

Bra jobbat!

Vibestyler - Time 2 Start Vibestyler - Time 2 Start

Nice!

Perhaps you should lower the volume on the melody. Just because the drums and the bass was awesome
At least that's what I need to do, I forget that I have an equalizer turned on in Winamp.